I was inspired to do this blog post after reading “neutralagenda”s post on this. It really made me wonder how much money goes into my everyday makeup look! Lets start:
1. Everyday I prime my face using Previse Nutrify Tonic for skin types 1-6. I got this in one of my Boxycharms and even though it is part of a skin care routine I love using it before doing my makeup! It just gives my skin hydration without making me oily! This bad boy costs $48!!!! Proof I got it in a boxycharm, I could never justify spending that on a serum.
2. My go-to foundation is pretty simple. Maybelline’s Dream Pure BB. When it comes to foundation, I can’t let myself buy high-end because I am always nervous about color matching and how it will actually work out for me. So it’s a good thing this foundation only costed me $8.99!
3. Since this is the makeup I do everyday, I don’t spend a ton of time on my base so the only other liquid product I use is Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind Concealer ($6.99).
4. Powder is simple. Everyday I set my entire face using my Physicians Formula Talc-free mineral face powder ($13.95)
1. My holy grail bronzer is Benefit’s Hoola bronzer. I’ve had this since I basically started makeup, and it is the only thing since that doesn’t turn me orange (fair problems). I still haven’t hit pan, which is fortunate for me as this bronzer costs $28.
2. My everyday blush: Blushbaby by MAC. This is my only blush that will fit my “needs” each day. It is not too peachy, cool, bright, or warm! It is my perfect pink/beige neutral blush! Amazing! $22
3. Now it’s no surprise my highlight is one of Becca Cosmetics. This company slays the highlight game!! Since I’m fair, I use the shade Moonstone which is pearly but still has a hint of champagne. This costs $38!!!
- Eyes … I am going to quickly go through these products because there is no reason that I use them other than I find them necessary and they do the job for me. Everyone has their own preferance of eye makeup!
1. Naked Basics Palette for all my shadow needs! This palette is good for everyone as it has neutral shades along with one cool and warm highlight! $9.99
2. OFRA Cosmetics Black Pencil Liner. This is a simple kohl liner and I use it everyday because it is the only one I have!!! However, it glides on and stays put so thumbs up! $13
3. I use two mascaras! One to seperate and coat my lashes, which is Covergirl’s Full Lash Bloom ($7.99). To give my lashes all they need to be voluminous and long I use my sample of Makeup Forever’s Smokey Estravagant mascara. The price of the full size is $12.
1. Eyebrows are important! And using a great product is extremely essential to me because my natural brows are close to no brows! To fill them in to perfection, I use my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz which costs $21! I will spend anything to have my brows on fleek!
2. Everyday lip color is a stretch but when I want something subtle I use my sample of the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. Full price= $26
- Last but not least (and probably most expensive) BRUSHES!!!
So now the final question, How much does my face cost? … $344.63!!!!! That is crazy!!
Thank you again to neutralagenda for giving me the idea for this blog post! It really made me open my eyes to how much I spend on makeup, as this is only a small portion of my collection! How much does your daily face cost?